- What can I expect from your shop: Unique high quality, handmade clothing! I put a lot of love and care into every garment that I make, I hope that you love every piece that you purchase from me.
- How do I measure for custom clothing: We work hard to add size charts to every listing, if you have questions, please message us BEFORE placing your order.
- Will you ever open up custom orders: at this time, I will only take on a few orders at a time, in the future I may be able to take on more, please watch our FB page or IG page for more info!
- Why do you only offer 1 or 2 of the same items: I truly believe in being unique, I want your items to be unique to you, I do not by fabric in bulk nor do I keep the same fabric in stock at all times, I prefer to only make a small amount of the same item!
- Do you accept deposits or holds: Absolutely no holds and payment must be secured before I can start on any order.
- Why is the turnaround time so long?: Right now, I am a one woman show, I sew, I market, I work full time, and I am a wife and mother! Your patience is appreciated. :)
Is local pick up an option?: Because of our extensive growth, local pick up is becoming increasingly difficult! Effective immediately, local pick up will no longer be an option. If there are extenuating circumstance and item needs to be picked up rather than shipped, please notify us and we will try to accommodate you. Thank you for understanding.
What is a digital video lesson: Digital Video Lessons are step by step instructions on how to create your very own sewing or crafting project!
- When will I receive my digital video lesson: at this time, once payment is received video lessons are sent to the email on file within 24 hours
- Why is my video password protected: I truly feel that if you're paying for this product, you should receive the rights to it and no one else.
- What if I have additional questions: We welcome questions, please use the contact link here on the website, also join our online community here: